F-16 Fighting FalconPOWER SUPPLY SYSTEM
EMI/EDEL has the experience and ability to handle all phases of precision engineered component production and delivery across a wide array of power supply and conditioning needs for both military and commercial aerospace platforms.
- Located adjacent to LAX International Airport
- Building encompasses 15,600 square feet
- Complete Research and Development facilities
- Custom prototype fabrication
- Certified environmental test labs
- General assembly production areas
- Electronic component and micro-surface laser welding capabilities
- Mechanical modeling and construction department
- Full-service electromagnetic coil winding
- Fully certified incoming, critical level, and outgoing quality control inspection stations
- Management and operation offices.
- Product warehousing
- Shipping and receiving facilities
EMI/EDELL has a proven track record of delivering end product that meets or exceeds all manufacturing standards and government requirements to ensure client satisfaction.
DEDICATION TO DETAIL
Every aspect of every order is meticulously managed to guarantee consistent and matchless quality.
Every new order to EMI/EDEL goes through a rigorous Quality Assurance process to ensure customer satisfaction and strict adherence to requisite regulations and specifications.
Identify project/order requirements and generate requisite parts and process list.
Establish supplier relationship and procure necessary components and materials.
DESIGN and FABRICATE
Creation of proper test Set-Up to accommodate final electrical testing requirements
INSPECT INCOMING MATERIALS and PARTS
Receive and assure quality/quantity of incoming components and materials.
ASSEMBLE MECHANICAL STRUCTURES
Assemble any needed mechanical parts (i.e. relays, housings, mechanical brackets).
INSTITUTE PROJECT SPECIFIC NEEDS;
Determine procedures, processes, and build requirements for the specific project/order.
ESTABLISH QUALITY ASSURANCE PROTOCOLS
Determine specific quality gates, shop aids, tooling requirements and training needed to assure highest quality standards through entire project/order process.
IMPLEMENT PRODUCTION and PROCESSING WORKFLOW
Set-up production lines, assign labor and technical staff, determine production schedule
ESTABLISH ELECTRICAL ATP
Ensure that all Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) are put in place to meet or exceed the individual client’s specifications.
PREPARATION FOR GOVERNMENT QAR
Assemble and prepare all documents, logs and test reports in order to make facilitate all required federal Quality Assurance Reviews.
ESTABLISH SHIPPING AND PACKING REQUIREMENTS
Determine and implement all processes needed to ensure the prompt and safe delivery of the final product to the client.